Who is Trish?
I was born and raised in Carman MB and my travel career began at a boom time for the travel industry, the early 80s. I was lucky to gain great experience working in the retail travel agencies and then for airlines such as Wardair and Canadian. My early career was spent in the leisure market escorting groups to locations such as USA, Hawaii, New Zealand and Australia, Alaska, etc. After some years in Alberta I moved back to Carman and opened a travel agency at the same time as the internet was becoming the new booking avenue. I prided myself on understanding my client’s needs, matching the proper vacation, and offering assistance from the planning stage to the return home. Always going the extra mile to ensure their vacation is everything they expected. The relationship built and the level of trust acquired from my clients is the reason I love coming to work every day.
What are Trish’s TOP 5 travel experiences?
- Fly in fishing trip in the Northwest Territories – the most peaceful beautiful country.
- Churchill and the Polar Bears- everyone needs to experience this.
- Farmstay in New Zealand- moving through the mountains bringing in sheep-amazing experience.
- Sailing on a Yacht in the Caribbean waters.
- Escorting Farm and Ranch tours through Australia, New Zealand and Fiji.
What is Trish’s closing comment:
No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang