Who is Margot:
Margot is a retired Special Education Preschool teacher. For 16 years she taught a “Parents and one-year-old” program. During school breaks she was fortunate enough to travel extensively to all four points of the world with her husband and two sons.
What are Margot’s TOP 5 travel experiences:
- Experiencing the abundant wildlife on African safaris. From being mesmerized by the tens of thousands of wildebeests and zebras during the great migration on the Serengeti, to waking up to a visiting elephant by her tent or one night watching two hippos fight each other for land, the thrill was incredible.
- Learning more about the Arctic from kayaking with the belugas whales, being up and close with the magnificent polar bears to falling in love with the wonderful smiles of the children.
- Celebrating Alms with Monks Christmas morning and setting off wish lanterns and fireworks on New Years Eve in Thailand.
- Participating in some amazing adventures in Peru. From sleeping in the Manu Rain Forest to hiking the Inca trail to Machu Picchu or sand boarding in the dessert. Peru has it all.
- However, her most magical place in the world is at her family cottage at Lake of the Woods, Canada. She has spent over 50 years enjoying its beauty and sharing in endless adventures and wonderful family memories. Margot feels truly blessed to have all of her extended family as my cottage neighbours.
What is Margot’s closing comment: