Who is Pearl:
Pearl joined The Great Canadian Travel Group in 2016, as part of a merge between Great Canadian Travel Company and Continental Travel Group. Although relatively new to Continental at the time, she was excited about the opportunity to work with creative, forward-thinking people to build an even stronger company. Pearl lives in Edmonton with her husband and manages the office there, in addition to supporting the Manitoba locations.
What are Pearl’s TOP 5 travel experiences:
- Climbing to the top of El Castillo at Chichen Itza in Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula
- Enjoying a glass of wine and watching the sun set over Mazatlan as the ship sailed away to Louis Armstrong’s “What a Wonderful World”
- Linking arms in a crowd of strangers to sing English songs at the Nuremberg Christmas market
- Flying Vancouver to Hong Kong in the bubble of a Cathay Pacific 747
- Hiking across Kilauea crater in Hawaii
What is Pearl’s closing comment?
A ship in harbour is safe, but ships are not built to stay in harbour. Go and experience the adventure of the world around you!