Reykjavik – A Capital Time!
Reykjavik, Iceland’s capital city, has a beauty all its own, Scandinavian culture, and marches to the beat of its own drum!
5 days / 4 nights
October – April (excluding Dec 23 – Jan 02)
Moderate Plus: US$535
May & September
Moderate Plus: US$625
June – August and Dec 23 – Jan 02
Moderate Plus: US$795
Prices are shown per person in US$ based on 2 people sharing a twin room in the category of accommodation chosen. Single rates (1 person in a room) and triple rates (3 people in a room) are also available.
- Round-trip Flybus Plus transfers between Keflavik airport and downtown Reykjavik hotel
- Four nights of accommodation
- Breakfast daily at hotel, except on day of arrival
- Reykjavik city sightseeing tour (2.5 – 3 hours)
- A Golden Circle full-day tour
- Whale-watching tour, Reykjavik harbour
- Airfare to/from Iceland
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities to local guides
- Items of a personal nature
The order the tours are taken may be changed to fit the tour schedules or customized to suit your needs.
Some ideas for optional tours – please check our day tours pages or ask our Iceland specialists for more information:
- Inside the Volcano
- Horseback riding
- Snaefellsness Peninsula
- Westman Islands – Pompeii of the North
- ATV ride
- Glacier walk
- Snorkelling or scuba diving
- River rafting