Sights and Sounds of Cuba
Experience a harmonious balance between conventional cruising and private yachting, along with an exciting voyage of discovery, unraveling the wonders of the Cuba awaiting to be discovered.
- Each day you will discover a new port of call
- Visit a hidden cove with crystal blue waters to cool you
- Glimpse ancient history to amaze you and rich cultural diversity to intrigue you
- Colonial cities of Cienfuegos and Trinidad and verdant landscapes of Vinales and Pinar del Rio
- Crystal clear seas and amazing underwater life in Cabo San Antonio and Cayo Largo
February: 02, 09, 16, 23
March: 02, 09, 16
As availability on travel programs changes frequently, please contact us for the most up to date availability on the trip you are interested in.
Category A – US$3,589
Category B – US$4,195
Category C – US$4.620
Category P – US$5,715
Owner’s Suite – US$7,175
Port Charges US$520
Prices are shown in US$, per person, based on two people sharing a cabin. Please inquire for prices for single or triple occupancy. CA$ prices are available on request. All prices are subject to change without notice by the cruise operator.
Meet at 9 am at the Melia Cohiba Hotel, Havana lobby to join your transfer by bus to Cienfuegos. After an appoximately 4 to 4 1/2 hour drive through Cuba’s central regions we reach Cienfuegos and embark the M/V Variety Voyager. After checking in you will have the opportunity to take a 3 hour Optional Cienfuegos city tour and discover the only city in Cuba founded by French settlers, also known as the Pearl of the South. In 2005 it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site. The walking tour will take us to a graphic arts workshop and to Parque Marti in the centre to see some outstanding examples of its architecture representing the new ideas of modernity and urban planning as developed in Latin America from the 19th Century. Return to the ship for a welcome briefing and safety drill. Dinner onboard and overnight sailing to Casilda, Trinidad.
- Accommodation in double or twin cabins with private washroom & A/C
- Full board: buffet breakfast, served lunch and dinner daily onboard
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Local theme evening
- Captain’s dinner
- Coffee, tea, and drinking water
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment
- Multilingual Cruise Escort
- Naturalist lectures and guiding
- Transportation to/from Cuba
- Port taxes
- Beverages (except those mentioned above)
- Shore excursions or other land arrangements
- Passenger personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Important note: All Cuban shore excursions must be pre-booked and pre-paid at least 20 days prior to embarkation, with no possibility for last-minute bookings. We recommend booking your excursions at the same time as your cruise to guarantee participation, as some tours do sell out well in advance.
Disclaimer: Due to restrictions of U.S. law, this program is not available to U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.