Who is Andrea:
Andrea joined The Great Canadian Travel Group in March 2017, after working 12 years for the provincial government. She grew up in a small town in the Canadian Shield and loves rocks, trees, water and wild animals. For the first two years (almost), she was the first one you’d see when you walked into the office. Now, she’s spreading her creativity to the marketing side of things.
What are Andrea’s TOP 5 travel experiences:
- Adventuring in New Zealand for 6 months; white water kayaking in various rivers, touring, and hiking in the Coromandel Peninsula
- Zip-lining in the St. Lucian rainforest with her husband, her two brothers and their partners
- Road-tripping to the West Coast of Canada and exploring Vancouver Island
- Hiking to the top of Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh, Scotland and eating haggis in the pubs
- Taking a punting tour along the River Cam in Cambridge, England
What is Andrea’s closing comment?
“Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting so… get on your way.” Dr. Seuss