Who is Charlene:
I started in the travel business in January of 1970. Most of my years have been spent working in retail travel agencies, both as a travel counsellor and various management positions. But the actual travel counselling is my true passion. I love the interaction with my clients and being able to concentrate on this aspect. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to travel to many countries of the World and enjoy discovering the history, culture and people. I have also taken over 60 cruises to date with a wide variety of cruise lines and types of sailings, from main stream cruise lines to river cruising and, for obvious reasons, while I handle all types of travel arrangements I have chosen to make this one area in which to specialize.
What are Charlene’s TOP 5 travel experiences:
- Hot air ballooning at sunrise over the spectacular landscape of Cappadocia
- Exploring with a private guide some of the lesser know tombs in the Valley of the Kings
- Viewing lions, elephants, giraffes, hippos and much more wildlife in Kruger National Park
- Flight-seeing from Queenstown to Milford Sound in New Zealand
- Standing on the edge of the Northern-most point of Europe, North Cape, Norway, where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Arctic Ocean
What is Charlene’s closing comment?
“The World is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine