Who is Pearl:
Pearl McCallum joined the travel industry in 1998 with a passion to discover new places and experiences, and to help others do the same. Her travels have taken her to five continents, at times via cruise ships. While embracing adventures such as zip-lining in the Mexican jungle, Pearl also appreciates the serenity of moonlight walks on the beach. Favourite destinations include Southeast Asia, the Netherlands, and for winter getaways, the Mayan Riviera. Her conclusion about the best way to travel? With family and friends. “Sharing experiences means enjoying them 100% more.”
What are Pearl’s TOP 5 travel experiences:
- Climbing to the top of El Castillo at Chichen Itza in Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula
- Enjoying a glass of wine and watching the sun set over Mazatlan as the ship sailed away to Louis Armstrong’s “What a Wonderful World”
- Linking arms in a crowd of strangers to sing English songs at the Nuremberg Christmas market
- Flying Vancouver to Hong Kong in the bubble of a Cathay Pacific 747
- Hiking across Kilauea crater in Hawaii
What is Pearl’s closing comment?
A ship in harbour is safe, but ships are not built to stay in harbour. Go and experience the adventure of the world around you!