Châteaux of Ontario and Quebec
There’s never been a more important time to discover Canada, and we’re here to reconnect you to the joy of travel and give you a new appreciation for your own backyard. Sleep like royalty and absorb the nostalgic atmosphere during your stay at the historic properties of the Royal York, Fairmont Château Laurier, Fairmont Le Château Montebello, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac and Fairmont Queen Elizabeth.
- Stay at historic chateaux properties in Toronto, Montebello, Ottawa, Quebec City and Montreal
- Exhilarating boat ride to the base of Niagara Falls
- Sip and savour your way through Niagara-on-the-Lake, with a visit to a locally owned winery
- Visit a local Fromagerie in Quebec and
- Delve into some local specialties such as crêpes, poutine or a Montreal-style smoked meat sandwich
Group Size: max. 26
From CA$4,425 to CA$4,495 – twin
Prices are “starting from” rates, shown in CA$, per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms may be available on request, upon payment of a single supplement.
Before your daily exploration starts, take a leisurely stroll along Terrasse Dufferin, and absorb the views of the old city of Quebec with its beautiful 17th-century architecture and quaint bistros and stores. We’ll then drive across the river on the way to see majestic Montmorency Falls. Upon our return, explore the unique cobblestone streets of The Historic District of Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage treasure. Immerse yourself in the old city with its antique stores, bistros, cafes and charming galleries. Meals – Breakfast
Dig deeper into the fascinating history and rich culture of Montreal through the eyes of our local specialist who will reveal the secrets of the ornate Notre Dame Basilica and Old Montreal. You’ll wind your way through the narrow streets of the colourful Old Port area, juxtaposed against bustling, modern Downtown Montreal. Gain a deeper appreciation for the city’s French-Canadian roots, exploring the city at your leisure before joining your fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner celebration in a celebrated classical French bistro, located in the heart of Old Montreal. The menu takes a creative twist on French cuisine, all prepared with local ingredients. Meals – Breakfast, Farewell Dinner
Bid a fond au revoir to your newfound friends before your transfer to the airport.
- Transportation by coach
- 8 nights of chateaux accommodation
- 13 Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Variety of sightseeing as listed
- Tour leader throughout
- Flight to Toronto/from Montreal
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Gratuities to Tour Leader and local guides
- Optional activities
- Passport and visa fees, vaccinations as required
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.