Dan’s Diner Churchill Culinary Tour
New for 2019! Get whisked away to Churchill and head across the frozen Churchill River to be treated to a gourmet meal at Dan’s Diner, a pop-up restaurant located on the tundra, away from the lights of town. You might be treated to some evening entertainment if the Aurora decide to make an appearance!
- Remote culinary experience at Dan's Diner, out in the tundra
- Tundra Buggy® transfer across the frozen Churchill River
- Small group tour allowing the opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers
CA$1,349 – twin
CA$1,514 – single
Prices are shown per person, in CA$, based on two people sharing a twin room and one person in a single. Triple rooms are not available on this tour.
Get whisked away aboard a Calm Air flight from Winnipeg to Churchill, Manitoba. Upon arrival you will check into your hotel room, excited for the evening ahead. In just a few hours you will be crossing the frozen Churchill River by Tundra Buggy® to the opposite, snow-steeped bank. There, you’ll find our one of a kind “pop-up” restaurant, heated for your comfort, with panoramic windows and skylights for the ultimate northern lights viewing experience, weather permitting. Once there you will enjoy the Dan’s Diner remote culinary experience, a multi-course menu meticulously curated by Canadian chef Jared Fossen, which features world-class cuisine inspired by regional delicacies from land and sea. After dinner, meander back to Churchill aboard the Tundra Buggy for a good night’s sleep at your comfortable accommodations.
The next day, you will return back to Winnipeg by air, still dreaming about the ultimate culinary experience you just had.
- Return Charter flight from Winnipeg to Churchill
- One night of accommodation in Churchill
- Transfer from Churchill to Dan's Diner and return
- Remote culinary experience at Dan's Diner out on the tundra
- Airfare to Winnipeg from your home city and return
- Meals not specified
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.