Polar Bears at Legendary Cape Churchill
002511 - W20
The Tundra Buggy® Lodge is located in the Churchill Wildlife Management area, where guests will enjoy wildlife viewing around the clock as the bears go about their lives in the area surrounding the lodge.
- Stay at the Tundra Buggy® Lodge, surrounded by nature (and there’s bears out there, too!)
- Small group tour allowing the opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers
- Churchill’s Eskimo Museum
- Parks Canada Interpretive Centre
- Tundra Buggy® excursions out through the tundra, looking for polar bears and other arctic wildlife
CA$12,699 – twin
CA$13,249 – single
Taxes: 4% PST; 5% GST
Prices are shown per person, in CA$, based on two people sharing a twin room and one person in a single. Triple rooms are not available on this tour.
002511 - W20
Guests will arrive in Winnipeg and check into the Four Points Sheraton at the James Armstrong Richardson International Airport. You will meet your Photography Guide in the evening, as well as enjoy a hosted, welcome dinner.
Early morning flight to Churchill. Activities: Churchill and area tour.
Meals: B, L, D
Activities: Full-day Tundra Buggy adventure into the Churchill Wildlife Management Area, transferring to Tundra Buggy Lodge at Cape Churchill located in Wapusk National Park in the evening.
Meals: B, L, D
Activities: Full-day Tundra Buggy adventure at Cape Churchill in Wapusk
Meals: B, L, D
Activities: Full-day Tundra Buggy adventure heading back to the town of Churchill in late afternoon. Evening flight to Winnipeg. Check into Four Points by Sheraton hotel. Evening farewell dinner. Meals: B, L, D
Guests may depart Winnipeg at their leisure or may choose to extend their stay and explore the Manitoba capital.
- Return Charter flight from Winnipeg to Churchill
- Two nights of accommodation in Winnipeg
- Five nights of accommodation at the Tundra Buggy® Lodge
- All meals at the Lodge
- Churchill Town and Area tour
- Visit to the Eskimo Museum
- Visit to the Parks Canada Interpretive Centre
- Five full day tundra tours aboard a Tundra Buggy®
- Photography Expert and Interpretive Guide
- Tour manager
- Airfare to/from Winnipeg
- Items of a personal nature
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance
Daily Tundra Buggy® excursions, led by a knowledgeable Interpretive Guide, allow guests to explore the area beyond the Lodge and give plenty of photography opportunities. Evenings at the Lodge can be as memorable as the days, with a chance to get to know other guests and swap tales. Enjoy presentations from our Interpretive Guides and Polar Bears International experts, world-renowned polar bear researchers and scientists we host on our Lodge. On clear nights, the magical dance of the Northern Lights can be seen easily from the Lodge’s outdoor observation decks.
The Tundra Buggy® Lodge offers a unique, immersive experience where guests can fall asleep and wake up with polar bears right outside the window. The lodge consists of two accommodation units; a lounge with public computers and Internet; and dining unit where guests can share stories and enjoy delicious home cooked meals.
Specialist, Enthusiast and Adventurer levels of touring. You may already have noticed that some of our Churchill polar bear programs are categorized as Specialist, Enthusiast or Adventurer. But what do the categories mean? Well, here’s the low down.
– Specialist and Enthusiast level tours offer smaller group sizes and include a photography or interpretive guide. Adventurer level tours have the largest group size, so the lowest prices.
– If you are looking for the most economical tour, then an Adventurer level tour is for you.
– If you have a bit bigger budget and want a smaller group with an interpretive guide, then an Enthusiast level tour would be the best choice.
– The Specialist tours require the biggest budget and focuses (pardon the pun) on specific interests such as photography, with an expert guide along.
Confused as to what level of tour best suits your needs? Just ask us and we’ll go through the various tour options and dates to find the best fit.
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.