Women’s Group Travel
Our Women’s Group Travel tours aren’t just for single women – they’re for anyone who wants to travel solo. So, if you want to experience a new destination in good company or feel it’s time to do something that’s “just for you” and you don’t want to travel with your partner or friend, a Just You tour will be perfect!
- Travel on your own as part of a group of like-minded solo travellers
- Single occupancy accommodation with no single supplement
- Transportation during the tour
- Free time to do your own thing, if desired
- Services of a tour guide
Italy has only existed as a nation since the late 19th century but many of its states grew powerful in the Middle Ages, as you will see from the grandeur of cities such as Florence and Sienna. Head to these beautiful Renaissance centers to experience labyrinths of atmospheric alleyways, grand piazzas and stunning cathedrals.
Greece is a sensation of ancient history, beautiful beaches, peaceful coves and gleaming white streets. Gently paced and welcoming beyond all expectations, this charmed country of rugged land and vast archipelagos is idyllic. Tavernas offering sumptuous feasts of fresh produce, locally farmed olives and wines give way to ancient towns and villages fringed by gentle waters and lined by sandy coves.
Old-fashioned charm, quaint villages, towns dotted among flower-strewn countryside and fabulous beaches. Portugal is a wonderful retreat. Voted the #1 destination in Europe for several years running, join one of our tours and you’ll see why!
- Inclusions are determined and posted for each specific group departure (see individual tour pages), but may include any of the following:
- Airfare home city to destination and return
- Taxes on airfare and land tour
- English speaking tour manager throughout the program
- Transportation by private, deluxe motorcoach, with professional driver per the itinerary
- Accommodation as outlined in itinerary
- Meals as specified in itinerary, per day
- English speaking professional local guides for sightseeing, per itinerary
- Sightseeing and admissions as outlined
- Documents package
- Inclusions not requested
- Items of a personal nature
- Visa and/or passport fees, as required by individual participants
- Travel insurance
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.