Women’s Group Travel
Our Women’s Group Travel tours aren’t just for single women – they’re for anyone who wants to travel solo. So, if you want to experience a new destination in good company or feel it’s time to do something that’s “just for you” and you don’t want to travel with your partner or friend, a Just You tour will be perfect!
- Travel on your own as part of a group of like-minded, solo travellers
- Single occupancy accommodation with no single supplement
- Transportation during the tour
- Services of a tour guide
- Free time to "do your own thing"
Group size: varies
2020 Tour dates:
Portugal – Picturesque Portugal, September 13
Italy – Highlights of Tuscany, October 04
Greece – proposed for September, dates tba
Tour prices are quoted in Canadian $, and vary by tour. Prices are per person based on one person in a single room. All tour participants will have their own room.
For more information on these tour, or to book, please contact Natalie Rozière Hébert (firstname.lastname@example.org / 204.989.9343). You can also request a customized quote for your own, private group to any destination of your choosing.
Old-fashioned charm, quaint villages, towns dotted among flower-strewn countryside and fabulous beaches. Portugal is a wonderful retreat. Voted the #1 destination in Europe for several years running, join one of our tours and you’ll see why!
Italy has only existed as a nation since the late 19th century but many of its states grew powerful in the Middle Ages, as you will see from the grandeur of cities such as Florence and Sienna. Head to these beautiful Renaissance centers to experience labyrinths of atmospheric alleyways, grand piazzas and stunning cathedrals.
Greece is a sensation of ancient history, beautiful beaches, peaceful coves and gleaming white streets. Gently paced and welcoming beyond all expectations, this charmed country of rugged land and vast archipelagos is idyllic. Tavernas offering sumptuous feasts of fresh produce, locally farmed olives and wines give way to ancient towns and villages fringed by gentle waters and lined by sandy coves.
- Just You tour manager as your host
- English speaking specialist local guides
- 4-star accommodation, single room
- Meals according to itinerary
- Transportation by private, deluxe motorcoach, with professional driver per the itinerary
- Sightseeing and admissions as outlined
- Documents package
- International airfare to/from destination
- Optional experiences
- Tips and gratuities to guides and driver
- Travel Insurance – STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- Items of a personal nature
- Visa and/or passport fees, as required by individual participants
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operator.