Meet the Team
Corina has been part of the GCTC team in an accounting role since 1998. Corina grew up on a farm in southwest Manitoba and will always be a country girl at heart. When Corina is not at work, she enjoys spending time with her husband and family. She loves camping, tennis, cycling and curling.
Top 5 travel experiences
- Cruising the Panama Canal! This was a bucket list trip for her father and she had the opportunity to experience it with him and her brother. As a first time cruiser, and as someone who had never left North America, it was an amazing experience.
- Canoe tour through the mangroves near Cartagena, Columbia
- White water rafting on the Chattanooga River
- Watching a live NFL game at AT&T Stadium
- Lakeside camping, hiking and canoeing at Rushing River in Lake of the Woods.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination. –Ben Sweetland