Who is Diane:
Diane has been in the travel industry since 1971 and has operated her own travel agency. She presently works as an independent agent, with Great Canadian Travel Group being her home now.
A travel agent’s profession is never tedious because of the everyday challenges such as the weather, airlines, world events and adventure trips her discriminating clientele is asking for. Her clients are all ages and come from various walks of life, and therefore have different desires and world areas they want to travel to. She thrives in putting together a holiday that will delight each and everyone, and is very detailed in planning every vacation.
What are Diane’s TOP 5 travel experiences:
- Galapagos Islands in Ecuador to see so many volcanic islands where the world’s best wildlife is viewed
- Egypt touring pyramids, sphinxes and tombs
- Kenya East Africa to be part of an African safari and observing big animals running wild
- Machu Picchu in Peru to walk through the mysterious fortress
- China walking the Great Wall and having the opportunity of viewing the Terracotta Warriors
What is Diane’s closing comment:
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”