Who is Oksana:
Oksana was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba. She came to The Great Canadian Travel Company as a Travel Consultant in 2007, dealing with a variety of clients, both leisure travellers and corporate clients. She enjoys building a relationships with clients that she has gotten to know over the years. Oksana is now our resident airfare and ticketing specialist and, although the airfares she books may not all be to exotic locations, each travel booking is equally important to her.
Top 5 Travel Experiences
- Travelling to Iceland, a company specialty and an always exciting place to visit.
- Staying in a mobile lodge right on the tundra just outside of Churchill. Seeing the polar bears from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep is an experience like none other.
- Another northern experience – Alaska! The landscapes and the beauty of this part of the world is truly something to see.
- Escaping the cold Winnipeg winters and to sip margaritas and lay on the beaches in Mexico and Cuba.
- Hanging around with Goofy at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
What is Oksana’s closing comment:
Whether you’re flying for business or pleasure, on your own or with family members, each trip has a purpose and a meaning, big or small. Oksana is an experienced airfare and ticketing specialist and will always do her best to assist you in finding the most convenient flights at the best price to suit your specific, individual needs.