Who is Oksana:
Oksana was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba. She came to The Great Canadian Travel Company as a Travel Consultant in 2007 and works with a variety of clients, both leisure travellers and corporate clients. She enjoys building a relationships with clients that she has gotten to know better over the years, and though they may not all fly to exotic locations, each travel flight/destination is equally important.
Top 5 Travel Experiences
- Travelling to Iceland, a company speciality and an always exciting place to visit.
- Staying in a mobile lodge right on the tundra just outside of Churchill. Seeing the polar bears from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep is an experience like none other.
- Another northern experience – Alaska! The landscapes and the beauty of this part of the world is truly something to see.
- Escaping the cold Winnipeg winters and to sip margaritas and lay on the beaches in Mexico and Cuba.
- Hanging around with Goofy at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
What is Oksana’s closing comment:
Corporate travel, family travel, honeymoon travel, retreats and individual travel, each one has a purpose and a meaning, big or small. Oksana is an experienced agent and can book it all, she takes your travel needs seriously and will always do her best to help you plan and organize a trip to suit your individual needs.