Best of Prince Edward Island
009917 - W20
Besides the signature site of Green Gables, the red cliffs, white beaches, gently sloping sand dunes and green fields of Prince Edward Island await! Canada’s smallest province is a quaint place of natural beauty and rich history, so sit back and enjoy her alluring, coastal scenery.
- Cross the Confederation Bridge, linking PEI to the mainland
- Learn about the Mi’kmaq people at Millbrook Cultural & Heritage Centre
- Visit Green Gables Heritage Site, the inspiration for Lucy Maud Montomgery’s classic Anne of Green Gables books
- Theatre performance at the Confederation Centre of the Arts (depending on theatre schedule)
- Ferry from PEI to Halifax, Nova Scotia
June: 08*, 22, 29
July: 13, 20, 27
August: 03, 10*, 17, 31
September: 14, 21
October: 12, 19
CA$1,228 – quad
CA$1,183 – triple
CA$1,303 – twin
CA$1,745 – single
Taxes: 15% HST
Prices are shown in CA$ per person, based on four people sharing a quad room, three people in a triple room, two people sharing a twin room, and one person in a single.
009917 - W20
Arrive in Halifax and check in to your accommodations which are ideally located in the downtown core of this vibrant and cosmopolitan urban centre on the Atlantic Ocean.
Option: You may wish to add additional nights in Halifax to your vacation package. Bursting with culture and rich history, Nova Scotia’s capital city has much to offer.
Depart Halifax on your included transfer to Enfield where you will meet your Tour Director or Driver/Guide and fellow travellers. Learn about the Mi’kmaq people at Millbrook Cultural & Heritage Centre before crossing Confederation Bridge, the world’s longest continuous multi-span bridge, to Prince Edward Island. Check into your Charlottetown accommodations for a two-night stay and enjoy a theatre performance by local entertainers at the Confederation Centre of the Arts (a substitution may be necessary due to the theatre schedule).
Enjoy a free morning in Charlottetown, Canada’s birthplace, or join a complimentary walking tour of the city. This afternoon, drive by red cliffs, white beaches, gently sloping sand dunes and green fields as you make your way to Prince Edward Island National Park. Before returning to Charlottetown, visit Green Gables Heritage Site, the alluring inspiration of Lucy Maud Montomgery’s classic Anne of Green Gables books. Take in a theatre performance this evening by local entertainers at the Confederation Centre of the Arts.
Ferry over the Northumberland Strait back to Halifax. You may choose to depart straight away or add on a few extra days to explore Nova Scotia.
Arrangements end upon check out from the hotel.
- Tour director or Driver/guide
- Modern touring vehicle
- Millbrook Cultural & Heritage Centre
- Confederation Bridge to Prince Edward Island
- Anne of Green Gables Heritage Place
- Prince Edward National Park
- Ferry from Prince Edward Island to Nova Scotia
- 4 nights of accommodation on tour
- 5 meals including a lobster dinner
- Airfare to/from Halifax
- Airport transfers upon arrival/departure (approximately $55 per cab)
- Accommodation in Halifax pre/post tour
- Applicable taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
This tour can also be booked as a 3 day/2 night program without hotel nights in Halifax. Please inquire for the base tour price.
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.