- Marvel at the thundering waters at Niagara Falls
- Tour a winery on the Niagara Peninsula
- Cruise amongst the picturesque Thousand Islands
- Visit Canada's capital city of Ottawa and see the historic Parliament Buildings
- Tune your ears to the music-filled streets of Montréal sitting below Mount Royal
- Explore the aromas and tastes along the café-lined promenades of Québec City
Drop off your rental car at the airport in Quebec City and say au revoir (for now).
If you’d like to add in more time anywhere along this itinerary we can revise it to fit your request.
- 9-day mid-size rental car with unlimited km, self-drive
- 8 nights of accommodation
- Ontario sightseeing and attractions: Hornblower Niagara Falls cruise; Entrance to Journey Behind the Falls: Niagara's Fury; Entrance to the Butterfly Conservatory; 1000 Islands cruise; Ottawa hop-on hop-off city tour
- Quebec sightseeing and attractions: Montréal walking tour; National Gallery of Canada; Discovery cruise; Old Québec City walking tour; Québec City helicopter tour; Old Québec City ghost tour
- Flight to Toronto and from Quebec City
- Taxes, as applicable
- Gratuities to local guides
- Optional activities, admissions and fees not listed
- Passport and visa fees, vaccinations as required
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.