002907 - W18
A visit to the vibrant city of Dublin, with its rich history and lively Irish culture, gives you the chance to experience the music, wit, poetry, local brews including the famous Guinness and pub chat of this inspired place.
- A guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse
- Taste and discover one of Dublin's newest whiskey distilleries
- Tour of Dublin's General Post Office Museum
- Explore the world's only fully digital museum
- Immerse yourself in Dublin's history and culture
December: 9, 13
From CA$775 – CA$835
January: 6, 17
February: 3, 7, 14
March: 3, 21
From CA$835 – CA$965
Price shown in CA$, per person based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms and prices are also available on request. Prices vary by date, please inquire for the pricing on the tour date of your choice.
002907 - W18
Welcome to Dublin! Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. After you are settled in, you will be taken on a guided walking tour of the city.
Dublin’s vibrancy is hard to beat, springing from an unparalleled literary legacy that still thrives in this modern, high-tech city. Listen to the buskers on Grafton Street, tour the elegant Georgian townhouses of Dublin, then settle in for a lively chat in a pub made famous by James Joyce.
A private concierge will be in your hotel lobby on day two to help you with planning out your days in Dublin to make sure you maximize your fun.
You have three days of access to Dublin’s Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour. This is an excellent way to see the city, stepping off as you please to see the sites you want to see.
You have a guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse, one of Ireland’s most popular sights. This seven-story attraction tells the compelling story of the iconic Irish beer, starting with the founding of the brewery by Arthur Guinness in 1759. The building’s design is stylish and modern, the history is fascinating, and the view of the city from the Gravity Bar on the top floor is spectacular.
You will also receive a voucher to visit your choice of these top attractions:
- Telling Distillery – one of Dublin’s newest distilleries, located in the Liberties, the historic heart of old Dublin
- EPIC Ireland – the world’s only fully digital museum. This museum tells the story of the 10 million people who emigrated from Ireland over the centuries – and how they changed the world
- GPO Witness History – Dublin’s General Post Office which played a role in the most pivotal moment of Irish history: the Easter Rising of 1916.
- Four nights of accommodation and breakfast in a centrally located hotel
- Transfers to and from the hotel on arrival and departure
- Guided tour of Guinness Storehouse
- Three days of access to Dublin's Hop-On, Hop Off tour bus
- A guided city tour
- A voucher to visit top attractions in Dublin
- Flight to/from Dublin
- Travel insurance
- Guide Gratuities
- Meals not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.