Expedition Cruises Iceland
Seeing countries from the sea gives a totally different perspective than a land-based tour. For cruises to and/or around this amazing destination go to our expedition cruises section.
- Small-ship, expedition style cruise
- Accommodation, meals and educational seminars onboard
- Services of expedition staff members and ship crew
- On-shore touring per itinerary chosen
Dates and prices per individual cruise
Interesting and educational itineraries by small ship, which can access areas untouchable by large cruise ships. Share experiences with like-minded travellers in a small-group setting. Experienced expedition staff and ship’s crew will ensure your cruise is the best it can be.
- Transportation by small ship
- Onboard accommodation in cabin category chosen
- Meals, snacks and some beverages onboard (varies by cruise line)
- Educational seminars onboard and excursions on sea and land
- Airfare to/from start and end points
- Travel insurance - required
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
- Visa and passport fees, if applicable
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.