Family Getaway Spring Break
Leave winter behind and head to the sun! The whole family will love this Riviera Maya beachfront resort in popular Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. Book now for best availability during the busy spring break.
- Supervised Kid's Club with water park including slides
- Accommodations for families of 5 or more
- All-suite accommodations including bathroom with Jacuzzi
- Choice of 20 restaurants and bars
- Non-stop flights from select Canadian gateways
2021 & 2022 Departures:
Dates and prices vary depending on Canadian gateway.
2021 & 2022 Prices:
From CA$1,815 – adult / CA$1,395 – child (sharing with 2 adults) – Family Club Deluxe Junior Suite
From CA$1,915 – adult / CA$1,395 – child (sharing with 2 adults) – Family Club Deluxe Junior Suite Swim Out
Taxes $440 per person
Sample prices are “starting from” rates based on direct flights from various Canadian gateways, shown in CA$, per person based on two adults sharing a twin/double room and a child (11 and under) sharing a room with 2 adults. Rates are available for multiple children sharing with 2 adults and 1 adult with children. Please inquire for a quote for your family for applicable prices.
Other destinations and properties are also on offer. Just ask us for your destination of choice and we can give you some options to consider.
Escape to the beachfront Family Club at Grand Riviera Princess All Suites and Spa Resort for a luxurious family vacation. Located in Playa Del Carmen, this tropical haven boasts large suites with deluxe amenities including 32” plasma TVs, Jacuzzis, balconies, and swim-up rooms.
The property has 104 rooms spread over 3 buildings, with 12 pools, 11 restaurants and 9 bars to choose from.
With activities for all, children and teens can enjoy the Mini and Teen Club, including an all-age kids’ club water park with slides, while mom and dad sip margaritas by sparkling blue pools. Keep active with non-motorized watersports, or simply unwind with a soothing spa treatment, at an additional cost.
A large selection of delicious buffets and à la carte cuisines are sure to please guests with choices including Italian, Mexican, Swiss, Asian and more.
Be sure to share all your fun experiences with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
The Family Club at Grand Riviera Princess All Suites and Spa Resort offers exchange privileges to Grand Sunset Princess for even more dining and activity options.
- International flight from Winnipeg or Edmonton to Cancun, Mexico, return (departures from other Canadian gateways also available)
- Transfer from airport to hotel, return
- 7 nights of hotel accommodation
- 3 meals daily plus snacks
- Guaranteed three dinners at specialty restaurants per person per week
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Daily activities and evening entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
- Daytime Mini-Club and evening entertainment (age 4-12)
- Free wifi throughout resort
- Tours and excursions
- Motorized water sports
- Spa treatments
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.