Northern Lights, Alaskan Nights
009393 - W20
There is no more iconic northern experience than the Aurora Borealis. Our unique six-day adventure by land and air will explore the Brooks Mountain Range from our base in Coldfoot.
- Based in Coldfoot, last highway stop for the Ice Road Truckers
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- View nature’s light show, the Aurora Borealis
- Learn about sled dogs from local mushers (Season C: December 15 to March 30 only)
- Time to explore Fairbanks
009393 - W20
Fly from your home base to Fairbanks, Alaska and check into your hotel for an overnight stay.
This multi-day tour will introduce you to the extraordinary lights, sights and scenery of the Arctic in winter!
Ask us about adding on a day trip to Chena Hot Springs (From US$150 per person), adding on the train between Fairbanks and Anchorage and some time there, or travelling to another destination from Alaska. Please bear in mind that the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and cannot be guaranteed. They are dependent on the whims of Mother Nature!
North across the frozen Yukon River and the Arctic Circle as we head to our cozy base in Coldfoot; in the evening, enjoy the magical Northern Lights.
A full day of sightseeing as you head north to the Atigun Pass located in the stunning Brooks Mountains; in the evening, once again in Cold foot, you will have another opportunity to watch and wonder at the Aurora.
A free morning to enjoy Coldfoot, and in the afternoon, time with the mushers. You will spend time with the mushers and learn about dog sledding, ride a team and even drive one of your own. In the late evening we will head to historic Wiseman for another opportunity to see the Northern Lights.
This morning we will be in Coldfoot, and in the afternoon return by air to Fairbanks where we will land in the mid-afternoon. Transfer to your hotel and enjoy your last evening in this unique northern town.
This morning you will be transferred from your hotel to the airport for your departure flight
- Two nights accommodation in Fairbanks
- Three nights accommodation in Coldfoot
- A full day sightseeing tour into Brooks Mountain
- A half-day dog-sledding program (Season C: December 15 to March 30 only)
- A four-hour Aurora tour to the historic town of Wiseman
- Road transfer one way to Coldfoot
- A one-way flight back to Fairbanks
- Airfare to/from Fairbanks
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not indicated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.