The Orient Express
Rekindle the romance of the rails as you travel between Europe’s most captivating cities. The most storied rail carriages in the world, an icon of Art Deco design, the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express will not only whisk you across Europe but will transport you back in time.
- Experience one of the most iconic rail journeys in the world
- Be transported back in time to the age of Art Deco
- Enjoy top level service on-board the luxury Orient Express train
- Dine on delicious meals prepared by private chefs
- Watch the world go by as you sit back and relax
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays (depending on starting point and itinerary)
From US$4,785 – twin
Prices are starting from rates, shown in US$, per person based on two people sharing an on-board, twin cabin, featuring upper and lower berths. Upgrade of accommodation is available to Cabin Suite or Grand Suite.
Upon boarding the Belmond British Pullman train at London Victoria station, your steward will show you to your reserved seats. Sit back and enjoy brunch served with a Bellini as you travel through the English countryside of Kent.
After crossing the English Channel you will board the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train, epitomizing the glamour and elegance of the Golden Age of travel with its polished wood, sumptuous upholstery and antique fixtures. Enjoy a delicious four-course dinner, prepared by skilled French chefs.
After dinner you can linger awhile and enjoy a nightcap before retiring to your cabin, which has now been transformed into a cosy bedroom.
You will awake to magnificent mountain and countryside scenery and savour breakfast served in your cabin at a time to suit you. Spend the morning relaxing in your cabin or in the Bar Car, chatting to fellow guests.
Enjoy a leisurely three-course lunch which is served in another of the beautiful restaurant cars. While away the afternoon admiring the passing scenery. Later, a selection of pastries are served in your cabin.
All too soon it is time to prepare to disembark as the train crosses the Venetian Lagoon and pulls into Santa Lucia station.
While the route between London and Venice in either direction or round-trip is certainly the most well-known Orient Express journey, there are others to choose from as well such as those between London and Verona; London and Berlin; Paris and Venice; Paris and Verona. Please ask us to go over the various options for travel on the Orient Express train and to design a personalized program for you, including time in London and Paris before and after the rail journey.
- Two days and one night aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express luxury train
- Dedicated steward service
- Delicious 3-course brunch served with a sparkling Belini, served on the Belmond British Pulman luxury train
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Sumptuous 4-course dinner, seasonal table d'hote menu, including cheeseboard, biscuits and chutneys
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
- Continental breakfast served in-cabin
- Delightful 3-course lunch
- Airfare to London and from Venice
- Taxes, fees and surcharges
- Travel insurance
- Passport/visa fees. if applicable
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.