Crazy about winter? From Iceland to Greenland – enjoy the highlights of the winter season in the legendary North Atlantic on our Winter Madness tour!
- Explore the quaint, Greenlandic town of Ilulissat
- Witness the short wintertime, daylight hours in the North Atlantic
- Golden Circle tour in Iceland including visits to Gullfoss, the Golden Falls; the geothermal area of geysir and the Ancient Viking Parliament area of Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Upgrade your Golden Circle tour to a Super-jeep tour and add on snowmobiling for even more fun!
- Experience winter in all its glory!
Fridays: 16 February – 16 March
2018 Pricing from:
US$3,225 – twin
US$3,969 – single
Prices are shown in US$ per person based on two people sharing a twin room and one person in a single room. Prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, added taxes and fees not currently in place. CA$ prices are also available, please inquire.
This tour requires a deposit of US$2,000 at time of booking. Balance is due 70 days prior to travel.
Transfer from Keflavik Airport to your hotel in downtown Reykjavik for your overnight. Spend the day exploring this amazing capital city.
Make your own way to Reykjavik city airport for your flight to Ilulissat, West Greenland. You will be met upon arrival by a local guide and taken to Hotel Arctic. Enjoy an afternoon city walk of Ilulissat followed by a group dinner at your hotel. This evening be sure to keep an eye out for the Northern Lights – they might make an appearance if the weather conditions are right!
Choose from a range of optional excursions in Ilulissat. Here are just a couple of ideas:
Dog Sledding: Travelling by dog sledge with your Inuit hunter to isolated villages or to the fishing grounds on the frozen fjords is a journey into the world of the old polar explorers.
Iceberg Cruises: Get out on the Ilulissat Fjord by boat which provides the perfect opportunity to get close to these gigantic sculptures created by nature.
Transfer from your hotel to the Ilulissat airport today, to fly back to Reykjavik. Transfer to your accommodation for a 2 night stay.
Included is your day tour to the Golden Circle, to visit Gullfoss Waterfall, the geothermal Geysir area and Thingvellir National Park. Option to upgrade to a Super-jeep safari with optional snowmobiling for added excitement!
Transfer from your hotel to Keflavik Airport. Option to upgrade to the Blue Lagoon transfer which includes transportation from your hotel to the spa, a pre-booked entry time and an onward transfer to the airport.
- Round-trip transfers between Keflavik and Reykjavik
- Three nights of accommodation in Reykjavik
- Round-trip airfare between Reykjavik and Ilulissat
- Taxes on airfare
- Airport transfers in Ilulissat
- Three nights of accommodation in Ilulissat
- Breakfast daily
- Two dinners at hotel in Ilulissat
- Walking tour of the town of Ilulissat
- Full day Golden Circle tour in Iceland
- International airfare to/from Iceland
- Meals other than those listed
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities to local guides
Experience winter in all its glory!
Disclaimer: We do our utmost to ensure that information posted on our website is correct at the time of publication, however trip details are subject to change without notice by the suppliers and operators involved. We update the information as soon as possible when changes are advised to us, however, we cannot assume responsibility for such changes made by the suppliers and operators.