Who is Shauna:
Shauna lived in southern and eastern Ontario until the age of 21, when she moved to Banff, Alberta. She expected to only stay in Alberta for about 6 months, but ended up staying for over 8 years. She met her husband there in 2006, they married in Las Vegas in 2010, and moved to Winnipeg in the fall of 2013 with their 2 cats Mr Vegas and Miss Money Penny (Penny for short).
Shauna has been with Great Canadian Travel since October 2013, and works as a Travel Consultant, specializing in the Top of the World, especially Iceland and Scandinavia.
Past travels have included Iceland, Greenland, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Estonia, England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Poland.
What are Shauna’s TOP 5 Travel experiences
- Circumnavigating Iceland by Expedition Ship. What a wonderful way to see this unique country.
- Travelling along the Norwegian Coast by ship, and taking the legendary ‘Norway in a Nutshell’ Tour
- Seeing Eqi Glacier in Ilulissat, Greenland from both the water and the air
- Having a drink in the Ice Bar in Stockholm
- Enjoying an authentic Finnish sauna in Finland
What is Shauna’s closing comment:
‘Travelling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” The way a favourite destination or travel experience brings a smile to a person’s face when they think or talk about it – that is why I love what I do.